I accidentally started playing It’s Time in two different tabs and it basically sounded like this
This is the best accident ever.
HOW DID THIS HAPPEN SO PERFECTLY.
I have never heard the original/how this song is supposed to be & I don’t really think I want to now.
Sherlockians, there’s been a mystery that’s plagued us since the first series, one far more mystifying than how Sherlock actually survived the fall. Or what secrets Mary has been hiding. Or if John even really liked the mustache.
Just who IS the Random Sexy Extra in The Blind…
orange is the new black has taught me so many things like
- if someone says they don’t like your food, starve them for days and then serve them a used tampon sandwich
- non-christians must refer to jesus as mr. christ
- if someone is bothering you and i throw my pie for you, that means you’re my wife
- it’s called bora bora bora
- it’s a big deal if you see a real living chicken outside
- if someone breaks up with you, you have to pee on their floor to teach them a lesson
ten photographs portraying quotes said to sexual assault survivors by their friends/family
more info about project unbreakable here
original tumblr here
If a victim decides to tell anyone about their assault, often the first person they confide in is a family or friend. The reaction they get has deep implications for their healing process and if they decide to seek justice. If you are their first person, what will your reaction be? Start by believing.
now i really cant imagine annie having a voice any different then a baby scot