Hello rotters, our wonderful show is nominated in this poll for the favourite summer show! Winning would be a wonderful reason for the BBC to give us a third season, don’t you guys think?
So, to insure we win, the two of us (fluffywincest, who made the banner and me) thought, we might create a post on here to spread the word!
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- vote vote vote as much as you can!
- even if you don’t watch it (yet), help the good cause and vote too!
- reblog this to spread the word around tumblr
- tell people who watch in the flesh about the poll
- anything else that might help us win!
This fandom has grown so large in the past few months that it shouldn’t be much of a problem to win this thing! So, go, everybody!
I love that moment from In the Flesh when Kieren finally stands in front of the mirror, watching at his reflection, accepting himself and being proud of being just what he is thanks to Amy.
Go and take the world my babyyyy
P.S. Watch this show. It’s reeeeaaaallyyy good.
Sherlockians, there’s been a mystery that’s plagued us since the first series, one far more mystifying than how Sherlock actually survived the fall. Or what secrets Mary has been hiding. Or if John even really liked the mustache.
Just who IS the Random Sexy Extra in The Blind…
orange is the new black has taught me so many things like
- if someone says they don’t like your food, starve them for days and then serve them a used tampon sandwich
- non-christians must refer to jesus as mr. christ
- if someone is bothering you and i throw my pie for you, that means you’re my wife
- it’s called bora bora bora
- it’s a big deal if you see a real living chicken outside
- if someone breaks up with you, you have to pee on their floor to teach them a lesson
ten photographs portraying quotes said to sexual assault survivors by their friends/family
more info about project unbreakable here
original tumblr here
If a victim decides to tell anyone about their assault, often the first person they confide in is a family or friend. The reaction they get has deep implications for their healing process and if they decide to seek justice. If you are their first person, what will your reaction be? Start by believing.